Friday, June 20, 2008

bone problemz

haizz.. frm backbone 2 leg.. frm leg 2 arm.. wat the problem??? if i din't crashed.. my arm won't be pain.. not hyper now.. my bez fren juz left me.. don't wanna talk 2 me dy.. dunno wats her problem.. and if i din't crashed.. my arm won't be tht pain.. it started like this.. yesterday.. it was raining during bball club.. so v used the dewan(hall) 2 replace it thn the bball court.. ok.. the coach up the cone on the floor and ask us 2 dribble the ball.. juz like writing the letter S.. so i triped... and thn lost my balanced.. but tried 2 get it bac but i lost and i crasher into the divided thr.. its juz like a door.. went 2 take x-ray in the afternoon.. oh my how my cells die.. thn it take thm 3 time b4 thy got it correct.. ouch.. all the cells.. lucky nth happen no dislocated or a broken arm..

2 comments:

heidyquah said...

JESSICA!
you cant leave!
no no no no no, you cant! :"(
please dont leave yeah? things are gonna be SO DIFFERENT without you around! DONT LEAVE! :/

TeddyBear said...

this sounds familiar. i think i was thr? but glad your okay! x)