Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Iko biscuits

i think im stuck with Iko biscuit..
like adicted..
its so delicious..
never knew it was that delicious..
after i ate one..
it became eating three..
i cannot stop eating..
its just so adicting..

very very sleepy these days..
dunno why
eventhough i sleep at 9 everynight..
im still tired..

i dun really like playing basketball anymore..
tell me a good reason why i should not stop
but i know something in me doesn't want me to stop..
ohh well..

life is tough..
very tough..

3 comments:

This Monkey Tweets said...

Hello... u are just 15 years by the time u wrote this,,

life is tough! yes it is..
wait until 21 yo! hahahaha

by the way
u are good.really good in basket ball
no reasons for u to stop!
gambatee!!!!

JesSicA said...

thanks.. 15 years! ARHH!! tell me bout it!

Ginny said...

Please, please, please tell me where I can get bags of assorted IKO biscuits. I eat a packet of two every morning in Malaysia and when I come back home to England I really miss them like nothing else! Not just the scrumptious taste and crunchy texture but their effect on my whole digestion. Nothing quite like them.