Sunday, October 10, 2010

Apple

ever since i've met u. my life changed. u brighten my life. u made me see.
i really appreciate wat u had done for me. reAALY appreciate it.
im sorry bout my flaws. really.
u r the sweetest person i've ever met.
u r the most romantic person ive ever met.
u r the most caring most faithful and most truthful person.
im sorry u came so close to me. wanting me. needing me. but i wasnt there. im really sorry. i totally regret sleeping.
i smile everytime i wake up in the morning and see ur messages.
thank u for being my wifey.
thank for accepting me for who i am.
thank u very much for ur love.
im everything i am because u love me.

I LOVE YOU APPLE!
i really do..

1 comment:

This Monkey Tweets said...

We sound so lesbo meh?!

hahaha..
:)
i love u too
it called ' friendship'..

i am not lesbian, i appreciate hot girls.:)!