Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Holiday!!

yay!!! holiday started!!! but the bad thing is tht im feeling bored.. all im doin is goin on9 eat and sleep... boring life huh?
well.. i guess thts life..

hope sumthing interesting will come.. i saw this shoe on web.. it was nice in blue and white.. nike.. the name is flight dunk hoop... my dad is goin US.. so i hope he gets tht 4 me.. well.. i can only hope...

yuk chai is having this donation thing 4 building up new facilities 4 thm.. so any1 interested in donating can come 2 me!!! and im really in need of u kind people....
if we hv extra $$ thn we can build a cover 4 the basketball court!!!! pls pls pls donate! be kind...

well... i woke up.. thn i remembered tht my brother's fren was comin... so i rush out of my bed brush my teeth and all... thn whn i went down strairs.. his fren was not here yet.. he say tht he will be here at 8.45.. and i woke up like 9.30 because of him otherwise i will be still sleeping.. his fren came an hour late.. i was up stairs and whn i came down... the 1st thing he said was hi 2 me... i was like.. ok.. not all the boys got such manners as his.. all i hv 2 say was tht he is quite nice.. BUT IM NOT GOIN 2 MARRY HIM!!!!

well.. so now im on9... nothing 2 say... so ya.. chowzz

No comments: