Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my exciting experience

haha!! guess wat?? while i was showering.. i mean after i showered.. i tried to open my bathroom door.. but guess wat???? it was totally STUCK!!! i was shock!!! in the same way.. i wasn't scared... i was laughing inside like a crazy women.. so i was like stuck there.. then brothers went and tried the lock.. but they still cannot do it!! HAHAHA!! so wat i did was i broke out!!!! lucky my bathroom got gril... so my mom passed me a screw driver.. and then i tried my best to break out... the screw was like so hard!! lucky i got muscles! then i open it and climb out.. should hv been stuck there then no need go school.. haizz...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

the funny part was you were stuck and you were still laughing like a crazy woman. another is "lucky i have muscles"

Yew Ping said...

Hi Jessica, u r quite good, u know how to use a screw driver, and have muscle! Must be from the basketball. proud of you